Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Commuting


Took the ferry back to the city this morning.  In a way its good to be out and about with all the people who are going about their business, I get to peek inside their lives for a moment and I find myself wondering where they are going and where they come from.  I have always done that while I travel.  I let my imagination construct a story about everyone I meet. It would be so much fun to find out how right or wrong I was. 
I'm realizing that I have to get serious about finding my permanent work situation (is anything permanent?) so I can plan more on the island.  Things are just too up in the air for me right now.  I'm tired of all the uncertainty and I need to get real and make decisions.  Enough of all this wishful thinking, as much as I love it.  We've set up a perfect foundation for our new life, now we have to take ACTION to make it work.  I've been waffling for too long now. 
Funny I have never though of consulting with anyone about organizing before but I'm starting to see that I'm not as good at that as I used to be.  The thought has crossed my mind to consult with someone who is totally objective and will kick my butt.  This is what my wishcraft exercises are teaching me too but I am feeling like I need outside help.
Anyway, I will let you know what I do and if it works.  Its so easy to stall the at the action stage.  And I'm stalling.  I guess this is January isn't it.....new beginnings.

Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment